Sunday, November 20, 2011

Give Me a Break

Oh the agony! I have writer’s block. Hmmmm, could it be because I actually have TONS of writing to do? Two very large papers plus a few more assignments need to get done during this “break”. Ha ha, what a joke! No, I suppose it is a break after all; I don’t have class or work, right? But still, I’m going to sit in front of my computer all week working my brain to nothing.

I feel this is appropriate: “Give me a break…Give me a break…Break me off a piece of that…”

Pinned Image

 

Man, I see where this post is going. No where.

Oh well, let’s journey on.

So, I have entered the world of fancy phones. New owner of iPhone4 here. Apple savvy ladies and gentlemen are more than welcome to help a chica out. What should I know about this funky little device?

 

Pinned Image

 

Any other randomness? Yes! It’s game day for my undefeated Packers! Get your cheeseheads out, folks!

Pinned Image

via

This post about absolutely nothing brought to you by:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha- I love absolutely nothing posts! I write them quite often myself. Hope you enjoy your break :)