Monday, November 7, 2011

At Loss for Words

I can’t tell you how frustrated I am. I want to write. I want to post. I want to share. But if I avoid all my real feelings that I don’t particularly feel comfortable plastering on the internet, then all I am left with is fake feelings to write with. Can I just thank you-you that are reading this right now. Your patience with this author is meaningful and more than appreciated. The whole cliché, “Time heals all things” overflows to this blog…In time, it will be running normally again.

Some words of wisdom from Pinterest:

 Pinned Image

via

Pinned Image

via

4 comments:

Kaitlin Godfrey said...

It will get better..promise!
:)

Anonymous said...

Hang in there friend :)

Unknown said...

omg love these girls :) itll be okay! xox

Nicole said...

I am SO PROUD OF YOU. Keep going. Love you.