Wednesday, October 19, 2011

{Nash}Vegas!

Get excited! Well, you don’t have to because I am enough for all of us! My university is having Fall Break I am headed to Nashville tomorrow to see some friends.

 

Pinned Image

The plans are to do a little boot scootin’ at

 

There is also this AMAZING second hand book store that I left my heart at last time I was up in Nashville, and I’m hoping to retrieve it and maybe few more of these beauts-

Pinned Image

Whatever goes down, I will definitely be having some fun with this girl:

37544_479638058297_511433297_6612521_2408353_n[1]

Can’t you tell?

That’s Jenny from the block! She is a hometown friend that decided to broaden her horizons and move to a town a tad more exciting than our own.

Talk to ya’ll soon!

7 comments:

Caitlin said...

Fall break...jealous. I'm headed to Nashville after finals so I would LOVE some details about this bookstore!!
I hope you have a fabulous break, you deserve it! :)

Amanda said...

hope you have a blast! :)

Simply Me said...

Hope you have the best time!! Your blog looks so cute, new follower!!

Petchie said...

Sounds like you are going to have a pretty awesome fall break! I just had my fall break this week and my plan was to relax, unfortunately that wasn't really the case and now I wish I had planned something rather than staying home! Hope you have fun!

xoxo
Petchie
http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/

Nicole said...

I hope you have a GREAT trip!!! Be sure to take lots of pics so you can be a good blogger when you get back ;)

christine donee said...

I am literally dying - DYING i tell ya! - to visit Nashville. One of these days I will...

Megan said...

Awww, have SO SO much fun!!!! Take lots of pictures!!