Monday, February 20, 2012

Irrationally Happy

I can’t help but feel like the older I get, the more irrational I get. That is a little backwards, right? But is “irrational” the word I’m looking for? I mean on the surface, it would seem right to label it irrational, but something deep inside of me says it’s not irrational, it’s pure. God, listen to me! “Something deep inside of me!?” That’s just embarrassing…to sound so hopelessly romantic!

Pinned Image

I get extremely stressed out about money, and the future, and all the novelty of my life of late, and then I spend money on the things I want, and I make huge, ambitious plans, and I jump in head first into the sea of new things in my life…because I decide that I deserve happiness…that I only have one life to live…that I probably will die in debt, so why not live with what I want?

 

Pinned Image

via

No comments: