Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving in Review

Pinned Image
Check. Check. And Check.
I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving with their friends and families! I’m used to having two gatherings to go to during the holidays, and I would be lying if I said my heart didn’t ache a little bit when I realized I wouldn’t get to see the only grandparents I ever really had. But by no means was yesterday a terribly depressing day for me. Talk about abundance! I’m so thankful for the family God has provided for this gal! We laughed, and hugged, and ate, and oh yeah did I mention we YELLED? Not at each other, however; at the television! In fact it wasn’t so much yelling, as it was cheering! Did ya’ll see what my Packers did yesterday? 11-0, reader-friends!!!
Here are a few pictures from our turkey day!
DSCN6685
See I’m not the only shortie in the fam! My aunt Debbie and I with my nephew who is in sixth grade and already passed me up!
DSCN6686
My big brother Larry and me
DSCN6687
Sisters!
DSCN6689
Mama and Daddy
DSCN6690
Auntie Deb and Uncle Steve
DSCN6692
David and Nicole

DSCN6693
The victory photo!
DSCN6694
A bunch of cheeseheads acting cheesy!
DSCN6695
Carving the bird.
DSCN6697
There are not any pictures after this because there wasn’t too much movement after this!

Alright, so now that we FINALLY had Thanksgiving, can we all please be excited about CHRISTMAS!?

Pinned Image

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great to put names with faces. Happy Thanksgiving! And GO PACK! MITCHELL

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a blast!!!
Glad you all enjoyed the day.

I'm ready for Christmas now. Bring it on :)

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Sounds like a great time. I'm excited for Christmas!