Thursday, January 19, 2012

Just Not Feeling it

Crap. I hit a wall. I just haven’t felt inspired to write this week. It might have something to do with poor ole blogging being at the bottom of the lengthy to-do list. Yep, school is most definitely back in session. But guess what! I graduate in May, I graduate May (said in sing-song, of course!) Wait. What? There is an “I’m not ready for the real world” freak out commencing now!

 

Diversion.

Look at these neat photographs that I can take the likes of when I get enough courage to spend the money on that fancy camera.

Pinned Image

 

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

By the way, I went to Best Buy to play around with the cameras I mentioned in this post. I also looked at the Nikons. I am almost positive that I’m going with Cannon’s T2i.

Happy Thursday, Reader-Friends.

This meaningless post brought to you by BLUE-EYED BLOG. All photo creds. can be found via this pin board.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoot.

twiggy@thedirtlife said...

worried that girl's gonna catch her hair on fire!!