Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Overdue Love

Dear goodness, I haven’t linked up with Jamie for WILW for ages. So, here we go!

WILW

I think this is an opportune moment to make a big announcement. The first thing I am loving is the special delivery coming my way. Drum roll, please….

 

Pinned Image

Yes. I did it. I not only made a decision about the dilemma I talked about in this post, but I ordered a Canon Rebel T2i from B&H on Monday. This is how the ordering process went: I got off of my waitressing shift, I sat down at our local coffee shop to do homework…and the next thing I knew I was clicking submit order. Then, I proceeded to stand up with a zombie-glazed stare, pale as a vamp and floated to the bathroom in case I were to throw up. I didn’t throw up. I smiled suddenly, because a twinge of excitement came over me in a hot flash. But then I realized the hot flash was related to the breakout of hives on my arms. This was my first very large purchase in my life, and I have no idea what I’m doing, but I have a feeling my nerves will settle when I start to figure out that magical device. It’s on it’s way, ya’ll!

The next thing I am loving is that it’s Trivia Night at the restaurant where I work. The past few weeks I have found a wonderful few hours of stress-free enjoyment there, as I sit with a group of friends and laugh at what dummies we all are.

399957_10150723411873298_511433297_12329971_1436304971_n[1]

That’s Olivia, a pretty fellow blog sister and one of my real life best friends, and me at Hey Joe’s (where I work)

Lastly, I’m loving good food. By “good” food, I mean GOOD food. Like healthy-esc. Since I started running and working towards a seriously more fit lifestyle, I feel the effects of what I eat more than ever.

Pinned Image

via

A good run makes me happy these days; and if I feel like crap from the crap I ate earlier that day, or the night before I tend to get a little cranky. This isn’t a terrible thing. It makes me want spinach. Little changes in diet or hobbies change your whole person. Who would have thought!

Speaking of such, I’m going to meet that pretty fellow blog sister now in the gym! Link up with Jamie and tell us what you’re loving too!

3 comments:

Olivia said...

YAH!!! I am loving you and all of your loves too! The camera is SO exciting!

Victoria said...

nice list!

i totally "need" a fancy camera like the canon :)

cute blog you have!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to burst your bubble there sweetheart, but if you bought the Canon Rebel, you wasted your money.

Yeah, it sounds good on paper, but do not expect it to perform in a quality fashion for any period of time. Now, had you got any Canon that does not carry the Rebel name, then you might have made a smart choice.